Current Role(s): Senior Vice President & General Counsel
Tracey McCain oversees Genzyme's Legal Department and legal services provided to Genzyme by law firms. She manages a team of corporate and patent attorneys, contract managers, paralegals and assistants in the United States and throughout Europe who support Genzyme's businesses and operations, development programs, business development initiatives, and litigation as well as Genzyme's industrial operations and quality organizations. Tracey is also a member of Sanofi's Legal Steering Committee.
- Senior Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Genzyme
- Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Genzyme
- Managing Corporate Counsel, Genzyme
- Senior Corporate Counsel, Genzyme
- Corporate Counsel, Genzyme
- Associate, Palmer & Dodge, LLP; practiced securities, licensing and general corporate law, primarily representing biotechnology companies (including Genzyme).
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania