Genzyme's in-house staff conducts the majority of our recruiting efforts. However, from time to time we also work with external staffing agencies with whom we have an established relationship, especially to fill highly specialized or very senior-level positions. Please note that we do NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies that are not already on our preferred vendor list.
If you need more information about submitting a candidate for consideration, or you'd like to discuss joining Genzyme's list of preferred vendors, please
We have a defined process by which we solicit candidate referrals from our preferred vendors:
- Each agency/recruiter will be provided with a login for our online referral tool.
- When we have a specific position to fill, we will email recruiters to invite them to submit a candidate online.
- Email invitations are unique to a particular position, so we ask that recruiters do not submit applicants for other positions.
- Recruiters should not use the general online job tool found on this website; it is for job seekers only, and recruiter submissions will not be accepted.
If you have received an email inviting you to refer a candidate for a position, we'd first like to thank you for your help! Here are the steps for referring your client:
- Click the link in the email to view the job description in our online referral tool.
- If you don't have anyone to submit, simply click "Decline."
- If you DO have a candidate(s), click "Accept."
- Enter your login information (which you or your agency should have received from Genzyme in advance).
- Click "Refer a Candidate," then enter and submit your client's information; you are welcome to submit multiple candidates.
You'll receive a confirmation that your referral has been received. If your client is an appropriate match for the position, a Genzyme recruiter or HR representative will contact you to arrange next steps.
Last Updated: 5/13/2015