The job search is the starting point of a rewarding career at Genzyme. We offer opportunities to learn, grow, and make a real difference for everyone from students to seasoned professionals. Launch our online job tool to search for job openings across our worldwide locations and all job fields, and apply directly online.
External recruiters, please do not use this online job tool; instead, see our information for recruiters and staffing agencies.
The Job Application Process
Start your search on the right track, with details about the process of applying for a job at Genzyme, interview preparation tips, and technical support for our online job tool.
Opportunities for Students
College and graduate students interested in gaining meaningful experience in the biotech industry will discover hands-on opportunities through Genzyme's internships and co-ops at our U.S. sites.
Corporate Organization and Roles
Understanding how Genzyme is structured and what kinds of positions our business requires can help prospective employees see where they might best fit in.
Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Genzyme has established strategic relationships with a select group of external staffing agencies to support some of our targeted recruiting efforts.
- The job application process occurs entirely online. You do NOT need to send hard copies of your resume or other materials.
- Be sure you click the correct button for the jobs you are seeking – EITHER full-time and part-time employment OR internships and co-ops.
- You can search for and save multiple job listings before you decide which ones to apply for.
- You can create search alerts that will notify you if a job opens that matches your search criteria.
- Once you begin the application process, you can stop partway through and save your details to continue later.
- You are welcome to apply for multiple positions. Once you submit one complete application, your information will be saved for easy reuse in future applications.
Get additional technical support and other tips on the job application process
Genzyme Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.