Current Role(s): Senior Vice President; Head of Global Medical Affairs
Joined Genzyme: 1992
Dr. Incerti is responsible for Global Medical Affairs, which includes Global Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Patient Outcomes and Medical Economics/Health Outcomes, Global Patient Safety and Risk Management, Medical Operations and Medical Affairs for Rare Diseases and Multiple Sclerosis Business Units. He is a board-certified endocrinologist.
Past Genzyme role(s):
- Senior Vice President, Head of Global Market Access
- Head of Research & Development Europe and LATAM
- Senior Vice President, Biomedical and Regulatory Affairs Europe
- Medical Director, Europe
- Chairman, Board of Directors of Genzyme Srl in Italy
- Chairman, Board of Directors of Genzyme Europe BV in The Netherlands
- Staff member and associate professor, Department of Endocrinology of Modena University Hospital in Italy.
- M.D., University of Modena
- Board Certification in Endocrinology
- Board Certification in Public Health, Preventative Medicine and Epidemiology
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine